Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year's Eve 2014

HELLO 2015,
and erm you...
Here's a late NYE post for your eyes to enjoy. 

New Year's Eve is always expected to be a big night, yet always ends up being shite. Spending last New Year's Eve behind a bar wasn't one of my favourite things to do, so I promised myself I wouldn't work this time around; this time I would be at the better side of the bar. 

All of my lot from school decided we would do the Sawley shuffle again, like we did on Christmas Eve. Pretty self-explanatory really but for those of you who are a bit dim - we basically shuffle/stumble round the pubs of Sawley. 

But since we're students and we like to skimp and save however we can, it was only appropriate to drink a bottle of Pimm's and a bottle of wine before we stepped foot in a pub. 

Downing a load of alcohol to old school tunes
('Dancing in the Dark' by DJ Cammy
and a shit load of Neyo, Mario and R. Kelly):



Apparently we required a family photo:

Pub #1


This is Mark.
I have no idea who Mark is.
Mark took a liking to me and followed me round.
I spent a lot of the night hiding:

Actually really enjoyed this New Year's Eve! Got to spend it with all my school friends and my best friend of 16 years, or something ridic, was my midnight kiss.

Hope you all had a smile on your faces entering 2015!
x







No comments:

Post a Comment