Tuesday 6 January 2015

New Year - Jan 2015

2015

Year of the green wooden sheep/goat.
Whatever that means. 

Being honest, I'm not one to make new year resolutions; they're never fulfilled and you can set goals at any time of the year. So the answer is 'no'. I don't have any.

What I do want from this year however is to be happier than the last. Last year was a bit up and down for me; this year seems appropriate to promise myself to create my own happiness, rather than relying on someone else to make me happy. 

Instead of creating goals for myself that I definitely wont keep, I thought a better idea would be to think about positive events I have to anticipate in 2015.

Here's what I came up with:


1. My 20th birthday on 26th Jan.

2. Being reunited with my Flat18 bellends at the end of Jan.

3. Finishing 2nd year of uni, hopefully with at least a 2:1.

4. Summer - no stress of exams or coursework; actually having time to work to save money; fingers crossed travelling somewhere to get my tan on.

5. Starting my 3rd and final year of university. Hopefully at the same place this time. 

6. Moving into a house with my top two bitches in Canterbury - more of Anna's delish cooking.

7. Thinking about what I'm doing with my life after uni: Where the shit am I going to live? Do I get a job or apply for a masters course???

8. Not being fully skint from spending all my dolla on student accommodation. 

9. Driving more often when I'm back home in Nottingham.

10. Obviously, coming home for Christmas again. 


Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 2015. All t' best.
x



1 comment:

  1. Always look forward to your posts but can't believe we're the same age because you seem to have a much more interesting life that me! At least I'm not 20 until August so I've got 7 months more to gain some excitement in my life ;) Good luck with your positive events; my new years resolutions are to blog more and to read a book a month because I work in a bookshop and look like a right nob when people ask me about books and I can only recommend Harry Potter...
    Lots of love X

    ReplyDelete