Tuesday 30 December 2014

Date Night Outfit

First things first, the title is misleading. By 'date night' I mean Mystery Man and I sat in my room, watched Top Gear, ate chocolates and took the piss out of the fact that I'm a hobbit and he's younger than me. But I rather liked my outfit so I put some shoes on and made Mav take some photos for me...

Loving turtleneck jumpers and high necked tops at the moment! I've been pairing them with everything - mini skirts, midi skirts, jeans and trousers. Very Kim K esque. This dark grey turtleneck was a Christmas present from my mum, the sleeves are full length but I decided to roll them up as I didn't have to brace the freezing cold outdoors. On the bottom half I went for a black midi skirt with a centred slit and zip detailing. The shoes I wore for about five minutes are black with a cut out heel and buckled ankle straps.

Outfit:

Jumper - New Look
Skirt - G21 at Asda
Shoes - New Look

Accessories:

Necklace - Unknown. (Mum's helpful explanation was 'a shop in Derby').
Watch - Rotary
Rings - Pandora

Makeup:

Skin -
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 103 True Ivory
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Classic Beige
MUA Bronzed Perfection Bronzer
Natural Collection Blusher in Sweet Cheeks
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige

Eyes -
MUA Smokin Palette (also used on brows - black)
MAC Mineralize Duo Eyeshadow in Love Connection
Seventeen Make Your Mark Eyeliner Pen in Blackest Black
No7 Fanomenal Lashes Mascara in Black

Lips -
No7 Precision Lips Pencil in Plum (Yes, I did a Kylie Jenner and overdrew my lips to try it out, but took it off before said male arrived)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Lip Balm in 200 Keep Mauving

I'll keep you posted; I'll let you know if I allow him to stick around or show him the door. You listening Haz?

Biya
x

No comments:

Post a Comment