Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas 2014

Happy Holidays!

Obviously leading up to Christmas we're more than likely to have a few too many alcoholic beverages. I found my mum's boyfriend, Matt, walking back from a night out when I was driving home from work. He didn't recognise the car or me until I shouted at him.

The Monday before Christmas I decided to join my Auntie and my three little cousins to do some last minute shopping. Here's the youngest witch annoying me with a scarf.

The sibling also made an appearance for Christmas. Don't mind the Dog's rolls - her diet starts in January.

Christmas Eve - Pub crawl with my Dad, his girlfriend Lorraine and Jack. But bumped into a few of my school friends. 

Christmas day:

Routine stairs photo - my Mum and Dad used to make us sit at the top of the stairs before we were allowed to go down to see what Santa had got for us. We still do this every Christmas, and as you can see we look happier as the years go by.

Routine reaction photo - once again my Mum always took a photo of our reactions when first seeing our presents. So obviously we annoy her now by pulling faces.

The pig doesn't miss out on presents.

Yes this is my mum with her foot on my knee - she's well impressed that she bought us matching slippers. 

Fat pig.

Always wanted to swap Zoe for a bulldog. Dream came true.

Usually Jack and I don't buy presents for each other. My mum thinks it's funny to buy our presents and wrap them so we don't know what we've got each other. But she decided to have a year off being Santa.

Yep. Me just opening a Macbook. Love ya brah.
I bought him cufflinks... 

Went to my Dad's gaff after dinner. We watched The Emperor's New Groove and Uncle Buck whilst he fell asleep. 

Christmas tea. Nothing beats cheese and biscuits.

We had friends and family over in the evening to drink and play games - like Keith Lemon's 'Don't show your teeth' which was a laugh.

Boxing day snow. The tree being outside was originally weird, but at least it looks pretty in the snow. For the record, I hate snow. The noise it makes when you step on it makes me cringe, I hate being cold and I have a massive fear of falling over; we don't get on well. I was driving when it started snowing and left the car at the local leisure centre because I was scared of driving in it. Somebody else had to drive me home and Mother had to walk to get the car in the morning. Soz about that Mav.

Then I got drunk and took selfies with my bitch.

Hope you all had a fab Christmas!
x








2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you had a good Christmas! :) Happy New Year, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas, my mum also loves the picture tradition!

    Amanda / Amanda's Escape

    ReplyDelete