Tuesday 21 October 2014

Drinkies - checks and monochrome

Heyyyyy
Another fashion-type post here so if that doesn't interest you then feel free to click away now. Or just scroll past these pointless words to look at the photos. I probably would.

Just for context: This outfit was worn on a night out in Canterbury at the beginning of October. Although I don't believe that you can only wear certain colours in particular seasons, wearing something with a hint of red made me feel very autumnal and excited for the upcoming winter months. I also lurveeee the cute pocket detailing which breaks up the pattern a bit. Very cute and very me. 
The shoes I went for were a pair of contrast black and white block heels - as you can see. These are my go-to heels for a night out as they're one of the few pairs I own that don't make me want to rip off my feet towards the end of the night! They are literally the perfect height. Plus the block heel is good for balance, and we all need that once we've had a few.


Outfit:
Dress - Missguided
Shoes - New Look
Earrings - Dorothy Perkins


Cosmetics: 
Lashes - LASH Eyelashes Intense Volume Edition 31 (Superdrug)
Lipstick - Maybelline New York Color Sensational 547 Pleasure Me Red
Nail Varnish - Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish 504 District-ly Come Dancing

That's it for now!
See y'all on the flip side.
x









No comments:

Post a Comment