Friday 3 October 2014

Freshers days 3 and 5 - Foam Party and School Disco

'iya
I planned to blog freshers' week as I went along but as you can tell, that didn't work out. So now I'm sat here racking my brain because I can't actually remember what I did for the rest of the week. All I know is:
Day 3 - foam party
Day 5 -  school disco

As for day 4, 6 and 7... your guess is as good as mine.


The most helpful clubbing advice you'll ever receive:
1. Don't wear contact lenses to foam parties.
2. Do take a jacket - the cloak room is worth £1.
3. Don't leave the queue to a club to wee - you get kicked to the back.
4. Do laugh at your friend when they fall flat on their arse. But then pretend you pushed them so they still get in.
5. Don't leave the queue when you're at the front because you're fed up after 3 HOURS of waiting.
6. Do buy queue jump tickets.

That's all for now.
Cya!
x



No comments:

Post a Comment