Sunday 1 January 2017

Postgrad Room Tour

Hey dolls,

Thought I'd let you have a nosey at my current university room.

For my postgraduate accommodation I put a deposit down on privately rented house with some friends earlier on this year. My place on my MSc course had not been confirmed yet so I took a risk and assumed I would get onto it, since there's no bloody way I could have afforded on-campus post grad accommodation! Ridicul-arse prices.

Also, a lot of the decorations and storage will be the same as in my previous room tours because I'm poor and really can't afford or be bothered to buy new things every year.


Storage boxes - B & M
Blanket - Matalan
Love heart fairy lights - Amazon

Mirror - B & M
Black storage drawers - ASDA
(Not sure where either of the heart hanging decs are from as they were gifts).

Hanging flower vine - Amazon
LOVE Ornament - B & M
Coasters - B & M
Candle - ASDA
+ various toiletries and perfumes

(Photo is pretty dark but FYI the bed has a leather headboard and a memory foam aka best-thing-on-the-planet mattress).
Blanket - ASDA
Quilt Covers - Amazon

Lamp - ASDA
Woodwick Trilogy Candle - Boots
Slippers - Next

Coasters - B & M
Butterfly Ornament - B & M
Bits and bobs storage box - B & M
Pearl fairy lights - B & M
Canvas - B & M
Tray - B & M
Raspberry Candle - The Range
Elephant candle holder - Amazon
Photo frames - ASDA
White love heart hanging decoration - Amazon

The wardrobe is built-in in the corner next to my desk and big chest of drawers, but I didn't think a couple of white doors would be very interesting.

So there's what I did with the limited decorations that I've owned for years that you're probably sick of seeing. My fave part is definitely the foamy mattress. 

x








No comments:

Post a Comment