Wednesday 25 March 2015

Room Tour: Home

Since I've been at home ill for the past two weeks and don't have anything interesting to write about, I thought I'd do a little room tour.
(Details at the bottom of the page)


Wooden Storage - IKEA
White Drawers - IKEA
Lampshade - Argos
Table Lamp - Argos
Mirror - Argos
Rug - Argos
Curtains - Argos

Headboard and Cushion covers - Handmade
Quilt and Pillow Covers - Tesco
Bulldog Cushion - Tesco
Grey Blanket - Tesco

Magnetic Pin Board - Home Bargains
Daughter Photo Frame - Clinton Cards
White Hanging Heart - eBay
3 Piece Hanging Hearts - eBay
Candle - Eadie & Wallace 'Sweet Tangerine Burst'
Candle - Yankee Candle 'Fluffy Towels'
Faux Flowers - Wilkos
Jean Paul Gaultier Coke Bottle - Covent Garden
Name Painting - Somewhere in Disneyland, Florida

xxx


1 comment:

  1. I'm moving out this month, so this post has been highly appreciated by me! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete