Wednesday 17 June 2015

MOTW - Black and Gold

Make-up of the Week


This make-up is my go-to look at the moment; it's easy and looks alright.

Base


Brows


Eyes

1. MUA Twelfth Night Eyeshadow Palette
Ice - This colour matches my skin tone so I used this as a base all over the lid
Star Shine - Dark grey used in the outer corners & through the crease of the eyelid
Oudh - Gold used in the middle of the lid

2. MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter (Iridescent Gold)
Used in inner corners of the eye and to highlight the brow bone

3. MAC Mineralize Duo Eyeshadow (Love Connection)
Gold- used for extra shimmer in the middle of lid

4. MUA Gel Eyeliner (Underground)

5. W7 Zoom More Volume Mascara

Lips

MAC Lipstick (Taupe)
Gold lipgloss on top (brand unknown)
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that lipstick colour! :) I've been looking for a lipstick I really like for a while now, so might have to pay MAC a visit soon hahah

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete